This Fall, we're once again bringing 27 women together who are artists, makers, and designers in the creative industry to bring their business to the next level, for our 12th Conference Experience. Our Four Day, All-Inclusive Workshop Experience will help them go from 1,001 ideas to getting clarity for the best ideas to execute by designing developing a clear direction for your business so you know where to go next. Our Fall Conference will be from Thursday, October 4th to Sunday, October 7th. Will you be joining us at the beach this year?
As artists, makers, and designers, you’re creative business owners - you're creative founders.
And it’s hard to strike a balance between the creative side of our brain and the logical business side. Being and doing "all of the things" for your business and still finding time and inspiration to create new designs and come up with new ideas is the world we live in.
How would you feel if you knew you had a plan and a community of true business friendships to back you up long after you left a conference?
It makes such a difference when you have people surrounding you who are there to help you think things through as you grow your business ... and we have witnessed the tremendous impact it can make time and time again.
As a creative business owner,
You have 1,001 ideas and aren’t sure which are the best ones to execute.
- You’re tired of working like crazy for what seems like little reward.
- Your online community isn’t what you really need anymore - you want to form personal friendships with people who are in your specific industry. You know you need to surround you with people who get you.
You know that you are ready to make the changes to help your business, your relationships, AND your life to flourish.
How do you find clarity and know which is the shortest path to your dreams? Who can help you with specific experience in your industry?
Your big dreams may seem far from reach now, and there is all this messy stuff in the middle of trying to get there. You need clarity.
With more clarity, you’ll not only know what to work on, but you’ll also...
- give yourself more time and a better work/life balance
- know you can trust yourself to do the work to actually get there
- know what products to produce because they align with your goals
- have a roadmap to follow instead of flying by the seat of your pants
- give yourself the confidence you need to help your business to grow