Is the Society for Creative Founders Conference Right for You?
Yesterday, we announced that our 2018 Society for Creative Founders Conference will be taking place from April 15-18, 2018. We know that you probably have a lot of questions, so we have you covered! Join us for a free webinar on Monday, October 16th at 8:00pm CST.
We'll answer these popular questions about our Conference, along with many others:
- This is a big investment for me. How do I know if it's a good fit for where I am in my business right now?
- I've just started my business. Is this for people who've been in business for a while? (or) I've been in business for a while, is this a level 101 conference?
- What's included and how does it compare to the other creative conferences?
- Why do you assign roommates? I'm not sure I want to share a room with a stranger.
- This seems like a lot of fluff from what I see in the pictures. What exactly will I learn?
- What are the "Six Pillars" you cover in the general sessions?
- What's my return on my investment?
We'll talk in detail about the flow of our event, the feel of our venue, share testimonials from previous attendees, and travel details. A replay will be available, but you will want to attend live for a special incentive for those who choose to attend for that evening! Registration will open for the conference on October 18th, 2017, just two short days after the webinar takes place. If you have questions, register now and ask, as we will answer all questions during our webinar!
Register here for our free webinar, and we'll see you on the 16th!