Creative Founders Conference Info Webinar
Register for our free webinar to find out if the Creative Founders Conference is right for you!
If you’ve been interested in attending the Creative Founders Conference (formerly Stationery Academy), join us for a free webinar on October 10, 2016 at 8pm CST to learn more.
This is a conference for stationery designers, gift product designers, graphic designers, artists, or makers, who create designs as a custom service, commissioned piece, or as part of a product collection, or who offer branding or website design services. We focus on refining the business side of your creative business.
We’ll answer these popular questions about our conference:
- This is a big investment for me. How do I know if it’s a good fit for me?
- I just started my business, is this for people who’ve been in business for a while? / I’ve been in business for a while, is this a 101-level conference?
- What’s included and how does it compare to the many other creative conferences?
- How is it different from the old Stationery Academy conference?
- Why do you assign roommates? I’m not sure I want to share a room with a stranger.
- This seems like a lot of fluff from what I see in the pictures? What exactly will I learn?
- What is this “6 Pillars” that you cover in the general sessions?
- What’s my return on investment?
We’ll talk in detail about what we’ll be covering, the flow and feel of the event our venue, travel. We’ll also be announcing speaking panel which we’re thrilled about this year. An entirely new panel is joining us!
Register here to join us!
A replay will be available, but plan to come live for a special price for the first five who decide to attend!